The goal of couples counseling in Greensboro, North Carolina is to:
- Reduce conflict and unhealthy patterns
- Change one’s behavior, as well as their spouse’s behavior
- Find realistic, rational, and practical solutions
- Empower couples to make marriage healthier and stronger
Thus, if you and your lover are seeking expert advice while dealing with your issues as a couple, you have to find the right professional to help you. Whether you’re looking for a licensed marriage and family therapist, social worker, psychologist, or other mental health practitioners that you can trust, you have to make sure that they are experienced in not only individual therapy in North Carolina but also marriage counseling.
You have to make sure that:
- They have years of experience and training in working specifically with couples.
- They are licensed to practice in the state you are living in.
- They can provide you with options for which type of therapy suits you best (whether you want open-ended or structure-oriented therapy, etc.).
- They can help you figure out a payment, scheduling, and logistics plan that works.
Linda Gail Cash, M.Ed. LPC is all of the above. She not only has over 30 years of professional experience; her personal experience also sculpted her to become the reliable counselor that she is today. So, whether you need marriage therapy, individual assessment, or LGBTQ Counseling, please do not hesitate to get in touch at a time of your convenience.